TeleHephais1024 V0.13 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TeleHephais1024 V0.13 from your systemASD
. Check out here
where you can read more on ASD. Click on www.asd.fr
to get more information about TeleHephais1024 V0.13 on ASD's website. Usually the TeleHephais1024 V0.13 application is found in the C:\Program Files\ASD\TeleHephais1024\V0.13 folder, depending on the user's option during install. TeleHephais1024 V0.13's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\ASD\TeleHephais1024\V0.13\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled TeleHephais1024.exe and it has a size of 5.05 MB (5298176 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with TeleHephais1024 V0.13. They occupy about 5.70 MB (5975575
bytes) on disk.
- TeleHephais1024.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.13
of TeleHephais1024 V0.13.
TeleHephais1024 V0.13 is a program marketed by the software company ASD. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TeleHephais1024 V0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeleHephais1024 V0.13 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeleHephais1024 V0.13". If it exists on your system the TeleHephais1024 V0.13 application will be found automatically. After you click TeleHephais1024 V0.13 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeleHephais1024 V0.13, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeleHephais1024 V0.13:
- The web site of the application is: www.asd.fr
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\ASD\TeleHephais1024\V0.13\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeleHephais1024 V0.13.
8. After removing TeleHephais1024 V0.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TeleHephais1024 V0.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeleHephais1024 V0.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.13 by ASD from your PC, nor are we saying that TeleHephais1024 V0.13 by ASD is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TeleHephais1024 V0.13 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:11:22.730