Tele Forte NF V0.12
Tele Forte NF V0.12 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 from your computerDEF
. You can find out more on DEF or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.def-fr.com
to get more info about Tele Forte NF V0.12 on DEF's website. Tele Forte NF V0.12 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DEF\TeleForteNF\V0.12.101 folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DEF\TeleForteNF\V0.12.101\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called TeleForteNF.exe and its approximative size is 5.05 MB (5298176 bytes).
Tele Forte NF V0.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 5.70 MB (5972314
bytes) on disk.
- TeleForteNF.exe (5.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (658.34 KB)
The current web page applies to Tele Forte NF V0.12 version 0.12.101
Tele Forte NF V0.12 is an application offered by the software company DEF. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Tele Forte NF V0.12 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tele Forte NF V0.12". If it exists on your system the Tele Forte NF V0.12 app will be found very quickly. After you select Tele Forte NF V0.12 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Tele Forte NF V0.12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tele Forte NF V0.12:
- The software company is: http://www.def-fr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DEF\TeleForteNF\V0.12.101\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12.
8. After removing Tele Forte NF V0.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Tele Forte NF V0.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tele Forte NF V0.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 by DEF from your PC, we are not saying that Tele Forte NF V0.12 by DEF is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tele Forte NF V0.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-02 20:30:06.970