Tele Altaïr P V4.33
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Tele Altaïr P V4.33 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Tele Altaïr P V4.33 from your systemDEF
. More information about DEF can be found here
. You can see more info about Tele Altaïr P V4.33 at http://www.def-online.com
. Usually the Tele Altaïr P V4.33 program is installed in the C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleAltair_P\V433 folder, depending on the user's option during install. Tele Altaïr P V4.33's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleAltair_P\V433\unins000.exe". Tele Altaïr P V4.33's main file takes about 1.88 MB (1976320 bytes) and is called TeleAltair_P.exe.
The executables below are part of Tele Altaïr P V4.33. They take about 12.48 MB (13090207
bytes) on disk.
- convert.exe (204.00 KB)
- TeleAltair_P.exe (1.88 MB)
- unins000.exe (661.52 KB)
- MDAC_TYP_181.EXE (5.83 MB)
- RainbowSSD5.39.2.exe (3.93 MB)
This page is about Tele Altaïr P V4.33 version 433
Tele Altaïr P V4.33 is a program by DEF. Some people want to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Tele Altaïr P V4.33 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Tele Altaïr P V4.33 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Tele Altaïr P V4.33 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tele Altaïr P V4.33". The Tele Altaïr P V4.33 program will be found automatically. When you select Tele Altaïr P V4.33 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Tele Altaïr P V4.33, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Tele Altaïr P V4.33:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.def-online.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\DEF\TeleAltair_P\V433\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Tele Altaïr P V4.33.
8. After removing Tele Altaïr P V4.33, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Tele Altaïr P V4.33 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Tele Altaïr P V4.33 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tele Altaïr P V4.33 by DEF from your PC, nor are we saying that Tele Altaïr P V4.33 by DEF is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tele Altaïr P V4.33 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 15:11:22.690