Teen Beauties (2)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Teen Beauties (2) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Teen Beauties (2) from your systemEdward C Kemp Jr
. Go over here
for more information on Edward C Kemp Jr. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teen Beauties (2) directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Teen Beauties (2) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Teen Beauties (2)\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Teen Beauties (2)'s main file takes about 7.97 MB (8357778 bytes) and is called Teen Beauties (2).exe.
The executable files below are part of Teen Beauties (2). They take about 8.66 MB (9076295
bytes) on disk.
- Teen Beauties (2).exe (7.97 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.68 KB)
This web page is about Teen Beauties (2) version 2
Teen Beauties (2) is an application by Edward C Kemp Jr. Frequently, computer users want to erase it. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to erase Teen Beauties (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Teen Beauties (2) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Teen Beauties (2) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Teen Beauties (2)". If it is installed on your PC the Teen Beauties (2) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Teen Beauties (2) in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Teen Beauties (2), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Teen Beauties (2).
8. After uninstalling Teen Beauties (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Teen Beauties (2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Teen Beauties (2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teen Beauties (2) by Edward C Kemp Jr from your computer, nor are we saying that Teen Beauties (2) by Edward C Kemp Jr is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Teen Beauties (2) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-23 04:46:50.473