Teco Servo 1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Teco Servo 1.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Teco Servo 1.0 from your systemTECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.
. Additional info about TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd. can be seen here
. More information about Teco Servo 1.0 can be found at http://www.teco.com.tw
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TECO\Teco Servo directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Teco Servo 1.0 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TECO\Teco Servo\unins000.exe". TecoServo.exe is the Teco Servo 1.0's main executable file and it occupies about 1.93 MB (2019328 bytes) on disk.
Teco Servo 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.58 MB (2706412
bytes) on disk.
- TecoServo.exe (1.93 MB)
- unins000.exe (670.98 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Teco Servo 1.0.
Teco Servo 1.0 is a program released by TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Teco Servo 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Teco Servo 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Teco Servo 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Teco Servo 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Teco Servo 1.0 app will be found very quickly. After you select Teco Servo 1.0 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Teco Servo 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Teco Servo 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teco.com.tw
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TECO\Teco Servo\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Teco Servo 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Teco Servo 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Teco Servo 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Teco Servo 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teco Servo 1.0 by TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Teco Servo 1.0 by TECO Electric & Machinery Co., Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Teco Servo 1.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 04:55:41.507