Techstream Software is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Techstream Software from your PCDENSO CORPORATION
. More info about DENSO CORPORATION can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toyota Diagnostics directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The application's main executable file occupies 944.00 KB (966656 bytes) on disk and is called MainMenu.exe.
Techstream Software is composed of the following executables which take 18.04 MB (18914336
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Cuw.exe (1.63 MB)
- Cuw_iQ_EMPS.exe (1.64 MB)
- wdreg.exe (142.50 KB)
- DS2HelpNK.EXE (28.00 KB)
- ErrorReport.exe (436.00 KB)
- ErrRepButton.exe (484.00 KB)
- IT3HelpNK.EXE (28.00 KB)
- MainMenu.exe (944.00 KB)
- MainMenuXXX.exe (2.46 MB)
- Techstream.exe (9.69 MB)
- SUW.exe (336.00 KB)
- Run.exe (86.50 KB)
- DiagTool.exe (87.00 KB)
- VerupTool.exe (107.00 KB)
This info is about Techstream Software version 9.00.025
only. You can find below a few links to other Techstream Software releases:
...click to view all...
Techstream Software is an application by the software company DENSO CORPORATION. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall Techstream Software is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Techstream Software from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Techstream Software or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Techstream Software". If it is installed on your PC the Techstream Software application will be found very quickly. After you select Techstream Software in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Techstream Software, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Techstream Software.
8. After uninstalling Techstream Software, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Techstream Software that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Techstream Software using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Techstream Software by DENSO CORPORATION from your PC, nor are we saying that Techstream Software by DENSO CORPORATION is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Techstream Software supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-19 05:44:56.440