Technic packages - China
Technic packages - China is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Technic packages - China from your systemSIEMENS AG
. You can read more on SIEMENS AG or check for application updates here
. Usually the Technic packages - China application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMARIS curves 5 directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Technic packages - China is C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMARIS curves 5\uninstall\uninstall_zh_CN.exe. SIMARIScurves.exe is the Technic packages - China's primary executable file and it takes about 312.00 KB (319488 bytes) on disk.
Technic packages - China installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.11 MB (9550087
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SIMARIScurves.exe (312.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (557.77 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (29.56 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (75.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (49.56 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
- uninstall.exe (551.29 KB)
- uninstall_zh_CN.exe (541.52 KB)
- SIMARISdesign.exe (312.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (557.77 KB)
- Capri32.exe (704.00 KB)
- Caviar.exe (1.23 MB)
- uninstall.exe (563.27 KB)
- uninstall_zh_CN.exe (541.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of Technic packages - China. Click on the links below for other Technic packages - China versions:
Technic packages - China is an application offered by SIEMENS AG. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best EASY manner to uninstall Technic packages - China is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Technic packages - China from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Technic packages - China or simply activate the Search field and type in "Technic packages - China". If it is installed on your PC the Technic packages - China app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Technic packages - China in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Technic packages - China, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Technic packages - China.
8. After removing Technic packages - China, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Technic packages - China which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Technic packages - China with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Technic packages - China by SIEMENS AG from your PC, we are not saying that Technic packages - China by SIEMENS AG is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Technic packages - China in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 09:46:41.243