Technic package - Brazil
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Technic package - Brazil for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Technic package - Brazil from your computerSIEMENS AG
. More data about SIEMENS AG can be found here
. Usually the Technic package - Brazil application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMARIS curves 2.1 folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for Technic package - Brazil is C:\Program Files (x86)\SIMARIS curves 2.1\uninstall\uninstall_pt_BR.exe. Technic package - Brazil's main file takes about 56.00 KB (57344 bytes) and is called curves.exe.
Technic package - Brazil installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 8.47 MB (8885543
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- curves.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (220.31 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.78 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.78 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (29.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- uninstall.exe (229.03 KB)
- uninstall_pt_BR.exe (191.70 KB)
- SIMARISdesign.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (220.34 KB)
- Capri32.exe (704.00 KB)
- Caviar.exe (700.00 KB)
- Start.exe (3.24 MB)
- freemx.exe (419.50 KB)
- openfile.exe (254.81 KB)
- openurl.exe (254.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (230.65 KB)
- uninstall_pt_BR.exe (191.70 KB)
The current page applies to Technic package - Brazil version 1.0.1
Technic package - Brazil is an application offered by the software company SIEMENS AG. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Technic package - Brazil is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Technic package - Brazil from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Technic package - Brazil or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Technic package - Brazil". If it is installed on your PC the Technic package - Brazil application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Technic package - Brazil in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Technic package - Brazil, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Technic package - Brazil.
8. After removing Technic package - Brazil, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Technic package - Brazil which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Technic package - Brazil using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Technic package - Brazil by SIEMENS AG from your computer, we are not saying that Technic package - Brazil by SIEMENS AG is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Technic package - Brazil in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:02:09.977