This page is about TechPowerUp GPU-Z for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your PCTechPowerUp
. More information on TechPowerUp can be found here
. Usually the TechPowerUp GPU-Z application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TechPowerUp GPU-Z's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) on disk and is called GPU-Z.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TechPowerUp GPU-Z. They take about 1.79 MB (1873890
bytes) on disk.
- GPU-Z.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.18 KB)
If you are manually uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not cleaned:
TechPowerUp GPU-Z is an application offered by TechPowerUp. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TechPowerUp GPU-Z or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TechPowerUp GPU-Z". If it exists on your system the TechPowerUp GPU-Z app will be found very quickly. After you select TechPowerUp GPU-Z in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about TechPowerUp GPU-Z, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
8. After removing TechPowerUp GPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TechPowerUp GPU-Z which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp from your PC, nor are we saying that TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:11.040