This page is about TechPowerUp GPU-Z for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your computerTechPowerUp
. More information on TechPowerUp can be found here
. Usually the TechPowerUp GPU-Z application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z directory, depending on the user's option during setup. TechPowerUp GPU-Z's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GPU-Z\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 1.73 MB (1812264 bytes) on disk and is called GPU-Z.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TechPowerUp GPU-Z. They take about 1.79 MB (1873890
bytes) on disk.
- GPU-Z.exe (1.73 MB)
- uninstall.exe (60.18 KB)
Click on the links below for other TechPowerUp GPU-Z versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by TechPowerUp GPU-Z when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\TechPowerUp GPU-Z.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechPowerUp GPU-Z\Uninstall.lnk
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TechPowerUp GPU-Z
TechPowerUp GPU-Z is an application by TechPowerUp. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TechPowerUp GPU-Z from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TechPowerUp GPU-Z or simply click the Search field and type in "TechPowerUp GPU-Z". The TechPowerUp GPU-Z application will be found automatically. After you click TechPowerUp GPU-Z in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TechPowerUp GPU-Z, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z.
8. After removing TechPowerUp GPU-Z, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TechPowerUp GPU-Z which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechPowerUp GPU-Z using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp from your PC, we are not saying that TechPowerUp GPU-Z by TechPowerUp is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TechPowerUp GPU-Z supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:08:11.040