TechMax version 184.108.40.206
TechMax version 220.127.116.11 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall TechMax version 18.104.22.168 from your systemTech Max Publications
. Open here
for more information on Tech Max Publications. More details about the software TechMax version 22.214.171.124 can be seen at http://www.techmaxebooks.com
. TechMax version 126.96.36.199 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TechMax folder, subject to the user's option. TechMax version 188.8.131.52's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TechMax\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 8.28 MB (8682150 bytes) on disk and is named TechMax.exe.
TechMax version 184.108.40.206 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.97 MB (9400647
bytes) on disk.
- TechMax.exe (8.28 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
This data is about TechMax version 220.127.116.11 version 18.104.22.168
TechMax version 22.214.171.124 is a program released by Tech Max Publications. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove TechMax version 126.96.36.199 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TechMax version 188.8.131.52 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TechMax version 184.108.40.206 or simply click the Search field and type in "TechMax version 220.127.116.11". The TechMax version 18.104.22.168 program will be found very quickly. After you click TechMax version 22.214.171.124 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TechMax version 126.96.36.199, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TechMax version 188.8.131.52:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.techmaxebooks.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TechMax\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TechMax version 184.108.40.206.
8. After removing TechMax version 220.127.116.11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TechMax version 18.104.22.168 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechMax version 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TechMax version 126.96.36.199 by Tech Max Publications from your computer, we are not saying that TechMax version 188.8.131.52 by Tech Max Publications is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TechMax version 184.108.40.206 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-11-10 05:42:16.237