TechCrunch is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall TechCrunch from your systemPokki
. More information about Pokki can be seen here
. TechCrunch is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. TechCrunch's full uninstall command line is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLcea32fc95a838fa2e9ada17d03cd89641789c58b. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 7.48 MB (7843656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with TechCrunch. They take about 19.15 MB (20079576
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about TechCrunch version 188.8.131.52548
TechCrunch has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by TechCrunch's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_techcrunch.com_0.localstorage
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\TechCrunch.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Opera Software\Opera Stable\Local Storage\http_techcrunch.com_0.localstorage
TechCrunch is a program marketed by the software company Pokki. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TechCrunch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TechCrunch with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TechCrunch or simply click the Search field and type in "TechCrunch". The TechCrunch app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click TechCrunch in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TechCrunch, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TechCrunch.
8. After uninstalling TechCrunch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TechCrunch which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TechCrunch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TechCrunch by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that TechCrunch by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TechCrunch supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 00:10:14.253