Tech Tool Core
Tech Tool Core is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Tech Tool Core from your PCVolvo Information Technology AB
. Take a look here
for more info on Volvo Information Technology AB. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tech Tool\Tech Tool directory (same installation drive as Windows). The application's main executable file is labeled VolvoIt.Baf.Core.Ui.exe and its approximative size is 749.84 KB (767840 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Tech Tool Core. They take 5.00 MB (5241248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Tech Tool LogManager.exe (168.34 KB)
- VolvoIt.Baf.Core.Ui.CrashMessage.exe (30.34 KB)
- VolvoIt.Baf.Core.Ui.exe (749.84 KB)
- VolvoIt.Baf.LoglevelReset.exe (23.84 KB)
- VolvoIt.Baf.ServiceHostController.exe (61.84 KB)
- volvoit.baf.servicehostprocess.exe (19.34 KB)
- VolvoIt.TechTool.ProcessManager.exe (31.00 KB)
- VolvoIt.Waf.RegistryUpdate.exe (18.00 KB)
- VolvoIt.Waf.ReportingService.UI.exe (798.34 KB)
- VolvoIt.Waf.Settings.DownloadPhonebook.exe (70.84 KB)
- VolvoIt.Waf.SupportInformation.Standalone.exe (77.34 KB)
- Windows 10 Registry Repair.exe (47.50 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (24.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (312.00 KB)
- eclipsec.exe (18.00 KB)
- launcher.exe (305.50 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (30.06 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.56 KB)
- java.exe (186.56 KB)
- javacpl.exe (68.56 KB)
- javaw.exe (187.06 KB)
- javaws.exe (262.56 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.56 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (81.06 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.56 KB)
- klist.exe (15.56 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.56 KB)
- orbd.exe (16.06 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.56 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.56 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.56 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.56 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (51.56 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (16.06 KB)
- unpack200.exe (155.56 KB)
- IeEmbed.exe (60.00 KB)
- MozEmbed.exe (184.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Tech Tool Core version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Tech Tool Core versions:
...click to view all...
Tech Tool Core is an application offered by Volvo Information Technology AB. Sometimes, people want to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Tech Tool Core is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Tech Tool Core from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Tech Tool Core or simply activate the Search field and type in "Tech Tool Core". If it is installed on your PC the Tech Tool Core program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Tech Tool Core in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tech Tool Core, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Tech Tool Core.
8. After uninstalling Tech Tool Core, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tech Tool Core that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tech Tool Core using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tech Tool Core by Volvo Information Technology AB from your computer, nor are we saying that Tech Tool Core by Volvo Information Technology AB is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Tech Tool Core supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 21:51:29.030