This info is about TeamViewer Premium for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer Premium from your PCFlamman y Dafne
. Further information on Flamman y Dafne can be seen here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer Premium\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 37.20 MB (39005336 bytes) on disk and is called TeamViewer.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TeamViewer Premium. They occupy about 71.68 MB (75163656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (37.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.66 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (414.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.38 MB)
- TeamViewer_Setup.exe (13.72 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (817.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of TeamViewer Premium.
If planning to uninstall TeamViewer Premium you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\TeamViewer Premium
TeamViewer Premium is an application marketed by the software company Flamman y Dafne. Some users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase TeamViewer Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer Premium or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer Premium". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer Premium app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer Premium in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TeamViewer Premium, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer Premium.
8. After removing TeamViewer Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer Premium with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TeamViewer Premium by Flamman y Dafne from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer Premium by Flamman y Dafne is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer Premium in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-26 20:26:53.980