TeamViewer Corporate is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall TeamViewer Corporate from your PCForjest
. Further information on Forjest can be found here
. More details about TeamViewer Corporate can be seen at https://www.tnctr.com
. Usually the TeamViewer Corporate application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86) folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall TeamViewer Corporate by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\x86\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 374.05 KB (383029 bytes).
TeamViewer Corporate contains of the executables below. They take 374.05 KB (383029
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (374.05 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer Corporate version 12.00
TeamViewer Corporate is an application released by the software company Forjest. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall TeamViewer Corporate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer Corporate with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer Corporate or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer Corporate". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer Corporate app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer Corporate in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer Corporate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer Corporate:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.tnctr.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\x86\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer Corporate.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer Corporate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer Corporate that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer Corporate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer Corporate by Forjest from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer Corporate by Forjest is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer Corporate supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 18:42:16.513