TeamViewer is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Open here
for more information on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version8 folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer's primary executable file and it takes about 9.75 MB (10220896 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 17.50 MB (18352352
bytes) on disk.
- TeamViewer.exe (9.75 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.97 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (3.40 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (181.34 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (218.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00.00
of TeamViewer. For other TeamViewer versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer is a program marketed by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TeamViewer in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 07:02:33.920