How to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.31064 from your PC
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 9.0.31064 for Windows. The Windows version was created by l-rePack®
. You can find out more on l-rePack® or check for application updates here
. More details about the software TeamViewer 9.0.31064 can be seen at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.31064. The application's main executable file occupies 12.63 MB (13246272 bytes) on disk and is labeled TeamViewer.exe.
TeamViewer 9.0.31064 is composed of the following executables which occupy 18.78 MB (19692967
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.63 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.41 MB)
- TVShell.exe (375.50 KB)
- tv_w32.exe (224.31 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.16 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 9.0.31064 version 9.0.31064
A way to erase TeamViewer 9.0.31064 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TeamViewer 9.0.31064 is an application by l-rePack®. Frequently, users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase TeamViewer 9.0.31064 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 9.0.31064 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9.0.31064". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 9.0.31064 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 9.0.31064 in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 9.0.31064, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeamViewer 9.0.31064:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.31064.
8. After removing TeamViewer 9.0.31064, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 9.0.31064 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 9.0.31064 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TeamViewer 9.0.31064:
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.31064 by l-rePack® from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 9.0.31064 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.31064 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 16:49:20.260