This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.29947 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.29947 from your systeml-rePack®
. Additional info about l-rePack® can be seen here
. Detailed information about TeamViewer 9.0.29947 can be seen at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. Usually the TeamViewer 9.0.29947 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. TeamViewer 9.0.29947's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 9.0.29947's main executable file and it occupies circa 12.51 MB (13115712 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in TeamViewer 9.0.29947. They take 23.44 MB (24582764
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (12.51 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (4.39 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (4.80 MB)
- TVShell.exe (375.50 KB)
- tv_w32.exe (224.31 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.31 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.54 KB)
The current page applies to TeamViewer 9.0.29947 version 9.0.29947
TeamViewer 9.0.29947 is an application offered by the software company l-rePack®. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to erase TeamViewer 9.0.29947 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeamViewer 9.0.29947 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 9.0.29947 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 9.0.29947". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 9.0.29947 app will be found automatically. When you click TeamViewer 9.0.29947 in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 9.0.29947, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeamViewer 9.0.29947:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 9.0.29947.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 9.0.29947, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 9.0.29947 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 9.0.29947 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 9.0.29947 by l-rePack® from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 9.0.29947 by l-rePack® is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 9.0.29947 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 10:03:22.987