TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 from your systeml-rePack®
. More info about l-rePack® can be read here
. Further information about TeamViewer 8.0.16642 can be seen at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer directory, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 9.42 MB (9876472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with TeamViewer 8.0.16642. They take about 18.51 MB (19408040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- rClientID.exe (213.28 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (9.42 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (3.31 MB)
- TVShell.exe (375.50 KB)
- tv_w32.exe (186.49 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (223.49 KB)
- unins000.exe (915.43 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.16642
of TeamViewer 8.0.16642.
TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is a program offered by the software company l-rePack®. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove TeamViewer 8.0.16642 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 8.0.16642 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 8.0.16642 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 8.0.16642". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 8.0.16642 program will be found automatically. After you click TeamViewer 8.0.16642 in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 8.0.16642, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer 8.0.16642:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642.
8. After removing TeamViewer 8.0.16642, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 8.0.16642 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 8.0.16642 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by l-rePack® from your computer, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8.0.16642 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8.0.16642 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-16 11:08:30.780