TeamViewer 8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 8 from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer GmbH. TeamViewer 8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version8 directory, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 8 is C:\Program Files\TeamViewer\Version8\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 8's primary executable file and it takes around 9.42 MB (9873320 bytes) on disk.
TeamViewer 8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 17.62 MB (18478000
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (9.42 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (3.91 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (3.30 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (185.91 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (223.41 KB)
- uninstall.exe (606.35 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.16447.0
of TeamViewer 8.
TeamViewer 8 is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove TeamViewer 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer 8 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TeamViewer 8 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 8". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 8 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TeamViewer 8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 8, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TeamViewer 8.
8. After removing TeamViewer 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 8 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 8 by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 18:30:24.770