TeamViewer is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall TeamViewer from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. You can read more on Delivered by Citrix or check for application updates here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TeamViewer is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 4.59 MB (4808816 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer. They take an average of 5.15 MB (5404608
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (316.11 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.59 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.61 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (126.11 KB)
This info is about TeamViewer version 1.0
TeamViewer is an application by Delivered by Citrix. Some users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to remove TeamViewer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TeamViewer from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer app will be found automatically. When you select TeamViewer in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer.
8. After removing TeamViewer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamViewer by Delivered by Citrix is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 09:53:14.180