TeamViewer 6 Host
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 6 Host for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 6 Host from your systemTeamViewer GmbH
. Open here
for more details on TeamViewer GmbH. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6 folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\Version6\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TeamViewer 6 Host. The application's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and its approximative size is 7.12 MB (7462272 bytes).
The following executables are contained in TeamViewer 6 Host. They occupy 11.80 MB (12368605
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (7.12 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (2.05 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (2.26 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (105.88 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (140.88 KB)
- uninstall.exe (136.84 KB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 6 Host version 6.0.11117
only. You can find below info on other releases of TeamViewer 6 Host:
...click to view all...
TeamViewer 6 Host is a program by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Some users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to erase TeamViewer 6 Host is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete TeamViewer 6 Host using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 6 Host or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 6 Host". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 6 Host app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TeamViewer 6 Host in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 6 Host, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TeamViewer 6 Host.
8. After removing TeamViewer 6 Host, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 6 Host that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 6 Host with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 6 Host by TeamViewer GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 6 Host by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 6 Host supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 16:27:11.570