You can find below detailed information on how to remove TeamViewer 188.8.131.52 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TeamViewer 184.108.40.206 from your systemCyberSpace
. Check out here
for more info on CyberSpace. You can see more info on TeamViewer 220.127.116.11 at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TeamViewer 18.104.22.168 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 50.13 MB (52559872 bytes) on disk and is titled TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 22.214.171.124. They take about 77.77 MB (81552774
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (50.13 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (10.55 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (1.33 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (12.50 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (1.10 MB)
- tv_x64.exe (1.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (921.83 KB)
This web page is about TeamViewer 126.96.36.199 version 188.8.131.52
TeamViewer 184.108.40.206 is a program offered by CyberSpace. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall TeamViewer 220.127.116.11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TeamViewer 18.104.22.168 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeamViewer 22.214.171.124 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 126.96.36.199". The TeamViewer 188.8.131.52 application will be found very quickly. After you select TeamViewer 184.108.40.206 in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamViewer 220.127.116.11, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TeamViewer 18.104.22.168:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TeamViewer 22.214.171.124.
8. After removing TeamViewer 126.96.36.199, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 188.8.131.52 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 184.108.40.206 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 220.127.116.11 by CyberSpace from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 18.104.22.168 by CyberSpace is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamViewer 22.214.171.124 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-25 23:38:19.730