This web page is about TeamViewer 12 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall TeamViewer 12 from your computerRePack by Andreyonohov
. Open here
where you can find out more on RePack by Andreyonohov. More details about TeamViewer 12 can be found at http://www.teamviewer.com/ru/download/windows.aspx
. Usually the TeamViewer 12 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. TeamViewer 12's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled TeamViewer.exe and occupies 37.20 MB (39005336 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in TeamViewer 12. They take 58.58 MB (61425497
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (37.20 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (8.66 MB)
- TeamViewer_Note.exe (414.73 KB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (10.38 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (246.73 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (283.73 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.42 MB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 12 version 12.0.75813
only. For more TeamViewer 12 versions please click below:
TeamViewer 12 is a program by RePack by Andreyonohov. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase TeamViewer 12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 12 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 12 or simply click the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 12". The TeamViewer 12 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TeamViewer 12 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer 12:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamviewer.com/ru/download/windows.aspx
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 12.
8. After removing TeamViewer 12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 12 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamViewer 12 by RePack by Andreyonohov from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 12 by RePack by Andreyonohov is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeamViewer 12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 18:37:55.153