This page contains thorough information on how to remove TeamViewer 11 for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TeamViewer 11 from your PCTeamViewer
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TeamViewer. Usually the TeamViewer 11 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TeamViewer 11. TeamViewer 11's main file takes about 22.22 MB (23302928 bytes) and is named TeamViewer.exe.
The executables below are part of TeamViewer 11. They take an average of 58.73 MB (61585316
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Patch.exe (567.43 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (22.22 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (6.28 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.71 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (225.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (258.77 KB)
- uninstall.exe (813.89 KB)
- TeamViewer.exe (21.70 MB)
The current web page applies to TeamViewer 11 version 11.0.59461
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TeamViewer 11:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TeamViewer 11 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were found:
The files below remain on your disk by TeamViewer 11 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\CopyRights.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\License.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\outlook\ManagedAggregator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\outlook\TeamViewerMeetingAddIn.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\teamviewer\teamviewer.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\program files (x86)\teamviewer\teamviewer.exe.FriendlyAppName
TeamViewer 11 is an application released by TeamViewer. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall TeamViewer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 11 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TeamViewer 11 or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamViewer 11". If it is installed on your PC the TeamViewer 11 app will be found very quickly. When you click TeamViewer 11 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TeamViewer 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeamViewer 11.
8. After uninstalling TeamViewer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TeamViewer 11 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TeamViewer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TeamViewer 11 by TeamViewer from your PC, we are not saying that TeamViewer 11 by TeamViewer is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TeamViewer 11 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 05:26:20.710