This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TeamViewer 10.0.42650 for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall TeamViewer 10.0.42650 from your PCl-rePack®
. Take a look here
where you can read more on l-rePack®. More information about the application TeamViewer 10.0.42650 can be seen at http://www.teamviewer.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TeamViewer 10.0.42650 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. TeamViewer.exe is the TeamViewer 10.0.42650's primary executable file and it occupies around 17.07 MB (17902864 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TeamViewer 10.0.42650. They take about 29.76 MB (31203266
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (17.07 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (5.05 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (5.24 MB)
- TVShell.exe (371.00 KB)
- tv_w32.exe (223.77 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (257.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (921.58 KB)
- uninstall.exe (574.86 KB)
- Удалить TeamViewer.exe (104.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.0.42650
of TeamViewer 10.0.42650.
TeamViewer 10.0.42650 is an application offered by the software company l-rePack®. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase TeamViewer 10.0.42650 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TeamViewer 10.0.42650 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TeamViewer 10.0.42650 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeamViewer 10.0.42650". If it exists on your system the TeamViewer 10.0.42650 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TeamViewer 10.0.42650 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TeamViewer 10.0.42650, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeamViewer 10.0.42650:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teamviewer.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TeamViewer 10.0.42650.
8. After removing TeamViewer 10.0.42650, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamViewer 10.0.42650 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamViewer 10.0.42650 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TeamViewer 10.0.42650 by l-rePack® from your computer, nor are we saying that TeamViewer 10.0.42650 by l-rePack® is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TeamViewer 10.0.42650 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 07:56:53.640