TeamCompanion for Outlook
How to uninstall TeamCompanion for Outlook from your system
This info is about TeamCompanion for Outlook for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by EKOBIT d.o.o.
. More information on EKOBIT d.o.o. can be found here
. TeamCompanion for Outlook is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0 directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for TeamCompanion for Outlook is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe /Uninstall http://www.teamcompanion.com/Download/ClickOnce/o2k13/tfs12/Ekobit.TeamCompanion.Outlook.vsto. VSTOInstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 80.65 KB (82584 bytes) on disk.
TeamCompanion for Outlook is comprised of the following executables which take 80.65 KB (82584
bytes) on disk:
- VSTOInstaller.exe (80.65 KB)
This web page is about TeamCompanion for Outlook version 5.2.1000.333
only. Click on the links below for other TeamCompanion for Outlook versions:
A way to erase TeamCompanion for Outlook from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
TeamCompanion for Outlook is an application by the software company EKOBIT d.o.o.. Sometimes, people try to remove it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK solution to remove TeamCompanion for Outlook is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TeamCompanion for Outlook or simply click the Search feature and type in "TeamCompanion for Outlook". The TeamCompanion for Outlook program will be found very quickly. After you select TeamCompanion for Outlook in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeamCompanion for Outlook, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TeamCompanion for Outlook.
8. After uninstalling TeamCompanion for Outlook, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TeamCompanion for Outlook which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TeamCompanion for Outlook with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed TeamCompanion for Outlook:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeamCompanion for Outlook by EKOBIT d.o.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that TeamCompanion for Outlook by EKOBIT d.o.o. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TeamCompanion for Outlook supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 09:52:32.557