Team Viewer Premium
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Team Viewer Premium for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Team Viewer Premium from your computerTeamViewer GmbH
. More info about TeamViewer GmbH can be read here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Team Viewer Premium folder. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Team Viewer Premium by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Team Viewer Premium\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. TeamViewer.exe is the Team Viewer Premium's main executable file and it takes around 22.87 MB (23976624 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Team Viewer Premium. They take about 36.63 MB (38408432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- TeamViewer.exe (22.87 MB)
- TeamViewer_Desktop.exe (6.30 MB)
- TeamViewer_Service.exe (6.85 MB)
- tv_w32.exe (236.27 KB)
- tv_x64.exe (270.27 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
This info is about Team Viewer Premium version 11.0.62308
Team Viewer Premium is an application offered by the software company TeamViewer GmbH. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Team Viewer Premium is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Team Viewer Premium with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Team Viewer Premium or simply activate the Search field and type in "Team Viewer Premium". The Team Viewer Premium program will be found very quickly. After you click Team Viewer Premium in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Team Viewer Premium, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Team Viewer Premium.
8. After removing Team Viewer Premium, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Team Viewer Premium which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Team Viewer Premium using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Team Viewer Premium by TeamViewer GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that Team Viewer Premium by TeamViewer GmbH is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Team Viewer Premium in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 17:39:52.600