Team Sonic Racing™
You can find below details on how to remove Team Sonic Racing™ for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Team Sonic Racing™ from your computerSumo Digital
. Additional info about Sumo Digital can be found here
. You can get more details about Team Sonic Racing™ at http://www.teamsonicracing.com
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Steam games\steamapps\common\Team Sonic Racing folder (same installation drive as Windows). Team Sonic Racing™'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.01 MB (3152160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Team Sonic Racing™. They take 666.16 MB (698521128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (373.78 KB)
- Steam.exe (3.01 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (561.28 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (637.78 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (3.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- gldriverquery.exe (45.78 KB)
- gldriverquery64.exe (941.28 KB)
- secure_desktop_capture.exe (2.08 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.62 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (433.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (402.28 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (378.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (3.11 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (5.13 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- dotnetfx35.exe (231.50 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Full_x86_x64.exe (48.11 MB)
- dotNetFx40_Client_x86_x64.exe (41.01 MB)
- NDP452-KB2901907-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (66.76 MB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NDP472-KB4054530-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (80.05 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.55 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.73 MB)
Team Sonic Racing™ is an application by the software company Sumo Digital. Some users want to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Team Sonic Racing™ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Team Sonic Racing™ with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Team Sonic Racing™ or simply click the Search feature and type in "Team Sonic Racing™". If it is installed on your PC the Team Sonic Racing™ program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Team Sonic Racing™ in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Team Sonic Racing™, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Team Sonic Racing™:
- The publisher is: http://www.teamsonicracing.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Team Sonic Racing™.
8. After uninstalling Team Sonic Racing™, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Team Sonic Racing™ which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Team Sonic Racing™ using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Team Sonic Racing™ by Sumo Digital from your PC, we are not saying that Team Sonic Racing™ by Sumo Digital is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Team Sonic Racing™ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 05:17:07.597