Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0
Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 from your PCwww.SmallGames.ws
. More info about www.SmallGames.ws can be read here
. More details about the software Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 can be seen at http://smallgames.ws/
. Usually the Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Team Fortress 2 - Arcade folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Team Fortress 2 - Arcade\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0. Team Fortress Arcade.exe is the Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0's primary executable file and it takes close to 3.72 MB (3900784 bytes) on disk.
Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.04 MB (4235316
bytes) on disk.
- Team Fortress Arcade.exe (3.72 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (326.69 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0.
Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 is an application by the software company www.SmallGames.ws. Some computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0". The Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 application will be found very quickly. After you click Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0:
- The software company is: http://smallgames.ws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SmallGames\Team Fortress 2 - Arcade\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0.
8. After uninstalling Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws from your PC, nor are we saying that Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 by www.SmallGames.ws is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Team Fortress 2 - Arcade 1.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 13:44:46.030