This web page is about Teal Kitty for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Teal Kitty from your computerTeal Kitty
. Further information on Teal Kitty can be seen here
. Please follow http://mytealkitty.com/support
if you want to read more on Teal Kitty on Teal Kitty's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Teal Kitty directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Teal Kitty\TealKittyuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Teal Kitty. utilTealKitty.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 406.23 KB (415984 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Teal Kitty. They take about 1.54 MB (1615208
bytes) on disk.
- TealKittyUninstall.exe (242.38 KB)
- updateTealKitty.exe (405.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilTealKitty.exe (406.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.04.08.212244
of Teal Kitty. You can find below info on other versions of Teal Kitty:
...click to view all...
Teal Kitty is a program marketed by the software company Teal Kitty. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Teal Kitty is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Teal Kitty with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Teal Kitty or simply activate the Search field and type in "Teal Kitty". If it is installed on your PC the Teal Kitty application will be found automatically. When you click Teal Kitty in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Teal Kitty, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Teal Kitty:
- The publisher is: http://mytealkitty.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Teal Kitty\TealKittyuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Teal Kitty.
8. After uninstalling Teal Kitty, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Teal Kitty that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Teal Kitty with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teal Kitty by Teal Kitty from your PC, nor are we saying that Teal Kitty by Teal Kitty is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Teal Kitty supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 08:28:24.263