Teaching Tools v2.00
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Teaching Tools v2.00 for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Teaching Tools v2.00 from your systemSquare One research
. Additional info about Square One research can be read here
. More details about Teaching Tools v2.00 can be found at http://squ1.com/
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Square One\Teaching Tools folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Teaching Tools v2.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Square One\Teaching Tools\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Teaching Tools v2.00's main file takes about 808.61 KB (828013 bytes) and is called squ1ComfortCalculator.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Teaching Tools v2.00. They occupy about 6.19 MB (6490755
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- squ1ComfortCalculator.exe (808.61 KB)
- squ1DesignSky.exe (796.18 KB)
- squ1EchoLocator.exe (799.00 KB)
- squ1ReflectanceCalculator.exe (843.15 KB)
- squ1RefractiveIndex.exe (791.12 KB)
- squ1SpectralGraph.exe (821.80 KB)
- squ1TheAtmosphere.exe (803.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.26 KB)
The current page applies to Teaching Tools v2.00 version 2.00
Teaching Tools v2.00 is a program released by Square One research. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Teaching Tools v2.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Teaching Tools v2.00 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Teaching Tools v2.00 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Teaching Tools v2.00". If it exists on your system the Teaching Tools v2.00 application will be found very quickly. After you select Teaching Tools v2.00 in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Teaching Tools v2.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Teaching Tools v2.00:
- The web site of the application is: http://squ1.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Square One\Teaching Tools\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Teaching Tools v2.00.
8. After uninstalling Teaching Tools v2.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Teaching Tools v2.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Teaching Tools v2.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Teaching Tools v2.00 by Square One research from your PC, nor are we saying that Teaching Tools v2.00 by Square One research is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Teaching Tools v2.00 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-03 20:08:58.273