Teacher's PowerTools 1.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 from your computern! labs
. Open here
for more info on n! labs. Please open http://www.teacherspowertools.com
if you want to read more on Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 on n! labs's website. Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teacher's PowerTools folder, depending on the user's option. Teacher's PowerTools 1.1's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Teacher's PowerTools\uninst.exe. Teacher's PowerTools 1.1's main file takes about 6.26 MB (6564735 bytes) and is named PowerTools.exe.
Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.31 MB (6620118
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (54.08 KB)
- PowerTools.exe (6.26 MB)
This data is about Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 version 1.1
Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 is an application marketed by n! labs. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Teacher's PowerTools 1.1". If it is installed on your PC the Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Teacher's PowerTools 1.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Teacher's PowerTools 1.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.teacherspowertools.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teacher's PowerTools\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Teacher's PowerTools 1.1.
8. After uninstalling Teacher's PowerTools 1.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 by n! labs from your computer, we are not saying that Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 by n! labs is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Teacher's PowerTools 1.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 09:49:20.933