TeXstudio 2.7.0 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TeXstudio 2.7.0 from your systemBenito van der Zander
. More info about Benito van der Zander can be found here
. Click on http://texstudio.sourceforge.net/
to get more info about TeXstudio 2.7.0 on Benito van der Zander's website. TeXstudio 2.7.0 is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\TeXstudio directory, subject to the user's option. TeXstudio 2.7.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TeXstudio\unins000.exe. TeXstudio 2.7.0's main file takes about 10.32 MB (10825160 bytes) and is named texstudio.exe.
The executables below are part of TeXstudio 2.7.0. They occupy about 11.06 MB (11597417
bytes) on disk.
- texstudio.exe (10.32 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
- TeXTablet.exe (52.50 KB)
The current web page applies to TeXstudio 2.7.0 version 2.7.0
TeXstudio 2.7.0 is an application offered by Benito van der Zander. Some users try to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to remove TeXstudio 2.7.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase TeXstudio 2.7.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TeXstudio 2.7.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "TeXstudio 2.7.0". The TeXstudio 2.7.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TeXstudio 2.7.0 in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TeXstudio 2.7.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TeXstudio 2.7.0:
- The publisher is: http://texstudio.sourceforge.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TeXstudio\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TeXstudio 2.7.0.
8. After uninstalling TeXstudio 2.7.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TeXstudio 2.7.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TeXstudio 2.7.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TeXstudio 2.7.0 by Benito van der Zander from your computer, nor are we saying that TeXstudio 2.7.0 by Benito van der Zander is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TeXstudio 2.7.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-07 01:28:20.810