You can find below details on how to uninstall Tavl 220.127.116.11 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tavl 18.104.22.168 from your computerTeltonika
. More info about Teltonika can be seen here
. Click on http://www.teltonika.eu
to get more information about Tavl 22.214.171.124 on Teltonika's website. Usually the Tavl 126.96.36.199 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Teltonika\Tavl folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Tavl 188.8.131.52 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Teltonika\Tavl\uninst.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. tavl.exe is the Tavl 184.108.40.206's primary executable file and it takes approximately 11.51 MB (12072960 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tavl 220.127.116.11. They occupy about 11.63 MB (12197216
bytes) on disk.
- tavl.exe (11.51 MB)
- Teltonika.Chromium.exe (63.50 KB)
- uninst.exe (57.84 KB)
The current page applies to Tavl 18.104.22.168 version 22.214.171.124
Tavl 126.96.36.199 is an application by the software company Teltonika. Frequently, computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Tavl 188.8.131.52 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Tavl 184.108.40.206 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Tavl 220.127.116.11 or simply click the Search field and type in "Tavl 18.104.22.168". If it is installed on your PC the Tavl 22.214.171.124 program will be found very quickly. After you select Tavl 126.96.36.199 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Tavl 188.8.131.52, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tavl 184.108.40.206:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.teltonika.eu
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Teltonika\Tavl\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Tavl 220.127.116.11.
8. After removing Tavl 18.104.22.168, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Tavl 22.214.171.124 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Tavl 126.96.36.199 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Tavl 188.8.131.52 by Teltonika from your computer, nor are we saying that Tavl 184.108.40.206 by Teltonika is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Tavl 220.127.116.11 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 09:41:44.327