This page is about Taskimizer for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Taskimizer from your PCHodgkinson Publishing Ltd
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Hodgkinson Publishing Ltd. Click on http://www.taskimizer.com
to get more details about Taskimizer on Hodgkinson Publishing Ltd's website. Taskimizer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Taskimizer directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Taskimizer\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Taskimizer. Taskimizer's main file takes around 5.68 MB (5952525 bytes) and is called Taskimizer.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Taskimizer. They occupy 6.34 MB (6648103
bytes) on disk.
- Taskimizer.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
Taskimizer is an application marketed by the software company Hodgkinson Publishing Ltd. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Taskimizer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Taskimizer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Taskimizer or simply click the Search feature and type in "Taskimizer". The Taskimizer application will be found automatically. After you click Taskimizer in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Taskimizer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Taskimizer:
- The software company is: http://www.taskimizer.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Taskimizer\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Taskimizer.
8. After removing Taskimizer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Taskimizer that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Taskimizer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Taskimizer by Hodgkinson Publishing Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Taskimizer by Hodgkinson Publishing Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Taskimizer supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 17:41:22.457