You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TaskSwitchXP for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TaskSwitchXP from your PCAlexander Avdonin
. You can find out more on Alexander Avdonin or check for application updates here
. More information about the application TaskSwitchXP can be seen at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=TaskSwitchXP_2.0.7&body=Hi!
. Usually the TaskSwitchXP program is placed in the C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling TaskSwitchXP is C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. TaskSwitchXP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 90.00 KB (92160 bytes) on disk.
TaskSwitchXP installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 609.57 KB (624204
bytes) on disk.
- ConfigTsXP.exe (464.33 KB)
- TaskSwitchXP.exe (90.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (55.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.7
of TaskSwitchXP. For other TaskSwitchXP versions please click below:
TaskSwitchXP is a program by Alexander Avdonin. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to uninstall TaskSwitchXP is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TaskSwitchXP from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TaskSwitchXP or simply click the Search field and type in "TaskSwitchXP". The TaskSwitchXP app will be found automatically. When you select TaskSwitchXP in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TaskSwitchXP, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TaskSwitchXP:
- The publisher is: mailto:email@example.com?subject=TaskSwitchXP_2.0.7&body=Hi!
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TaskSwitchXP\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TaskSwitchXP.
8. After uninstalling TaskSwitchXP, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TaskSwitchXP which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TaskSwitchXP with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TaskSwitchXP by Alexander Avdonin from your computer, we are not saying that TaskSwitchXP by Alexander Avdonin is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TaskSwitchXP in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:35:56.597