TaskCanvas is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall TaskCanvas from your computerDigitalVolcano
. You can find out more on DigitalVolcano or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://digitalvolcano.co.uk
if you want to read more on TaskCanvas on DigitalVolcano's web page. Usually the TaskCanvas program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCanvas folder, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCanvas\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TaskCanvas. TaskCanvas.exe is the TaskCanvas's primary executable file and it occupies close to 844.30 KB (864560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with TaskCanvas. They occupy about 945.22 KB (967909
bytes) on disk.
- TaskCanvas.exe (844.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (100.93 KB)
The current page applies to TaskCanvas version 1.4
TaskCanvas is a program by DigitalVolcano. Some computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to erase TaskCanvas is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall TaskCanvas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TaskCanvas or simply activate the Search field and type in "TaskCanvas". The TaskCanvas program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TaskCanvas in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TaskCanvas, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for TaskCanvas:
- The publisher is: http://digitalvolcano.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCanvas\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TaskCanvas.
8. After uninstalling TaskCanvas, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TaskCanvas that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TaskCanvas with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TaskCanvas by DigitalVolcano from your computer, nor are we saying that TaskCanvas by DigitalVolcano is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TaskCanvas supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-23 12:57:44.823