Task List Guru 3.0453
Task List Guru 3.0453 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Task List Guru 3.0453 from your systemJiri Novotny, Dextronet
. Open here
where you can find out more on Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. You can get more details about Task List Guru 3.0453 at http://www.dextronet.com/task-list-guru
. Task List Guru 3.0453 is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Task List Guru directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. Task List Guru 3.0453's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Task List Guru\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled Task List Guru.exe and occupies 8.68 MB (9103696 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Task List Guru 3.0453. They take an average of 9.37 MB (9822832
bytes) on disk.
- Task List Guru.exe (8.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.28 KB)
The current page applies to Task List Guru 3.0453 version 3.0453
Task List Guru 3.0453 is a program marketed by the software company Jiri Novotny, Dextronet. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Task List Guru 3.0453 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Task List Guru 3.0453 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Task List Guru 3.0453 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Task List Guru 3.0453". If it is installed on your PC the Task List Guru 3.0453 app will be found very quickly. After you click Task List Guru 3.0453 in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Task List Guru 3.0453, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task List Guru 3.0453:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.dextronet.com/task-list-guru
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Task List Guru\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task List Guru 3.0453.
8. After uninstalling Task List Guru 3.0453, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Task List Guru 3.0453 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Task List Guru 3.0453 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Task List Guru 3.0453 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet from your computer, we are not saying that Task List Guru 3.0453 by Jiri Novotny, Dextronet is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Task List Guru 3.0453 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 12:48:45.513