Task Image Editor
Task Image Editor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Task Image Editor from your PCTask Image Editor
. More info about Task Image Editor can be seen here
. Task Image Editor is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1432410115-3110-8048-B5C04F385331 folder, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Task Image Editor is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\4C4C4544-1432410115-3110-8048-B5C04F385331\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 373.00 KB (381952 bytes) on disk and is named bnsl9C32.exe.
Task Image Editor contains of the executables below. They take 457.65 KB (468631
bytes) on disk.
- bnsl9C32.exe (373.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.65 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of Task Image Editor.
Task Image Editor is an application offered by Task Image Editor. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY action to remove Task Image Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Task Image Editor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Task Image Editor or simply click the Search feature and type in "Task Image Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Task Image Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Task Image Editor in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Task Image Editor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Task Image Editor.
8. After removing Task Image Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Image Editor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Task Image Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Task Image Editor by Task Image Editor from your computer, nor are we saying that Task Image Editor by Task Image Editor is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Task Image Editor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 22:41:31.020