Task Coach 1.3.37
You can find below details on how to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.37 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.37 from your PCFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. More data about the program Task Coach 1.3.37 can be seen at http://taskcoach.org/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\TaskCoach folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Task Coach 1.3.37 is "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". taskcoach.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 117.50 KB (120320 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Task Coach 1.3.37. They take 865.28 KB (886042
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- taskcoach_console.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current page applies to Task Coach 1.3.37 version 1.3.37
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Task Coach 1.3.37 from your PC.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\TaskCoach.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\templates\dueToday.tsktmpl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\templates\dueTomorrow.tsktmpl
Task Coach 1.3.37 is a program released by the software company Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Task Coach 1.3.37 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.37 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Task Coach 1.3.37 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Task Coach 1.3.37". The Task Coach 1.3.37 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Task Coach 1.3.37 in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Task Coach 1.3.37, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.37:
- The software company is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Task Coach 1.3.37.
8. After uninstalling Task Coach 1.3.37, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Task Coach 1.3.37 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Task Coach 1.3.37 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.37 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, nor are we saying that Task Coach 1.3.37 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.37 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 17:30:30.743