Task Coach 1.3.34
You can find below details on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.34 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.34 from your systemFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. More info about Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf can be read here
. More details about the software Task Coach 1.3.34 can be found at http://taskcoach.org/
. Task Coach 1.3.34 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.34. taskcoach.exe is the Task Coach 1.3.34's main executable file and it takes circa 117.50 KB (120320 bytes) on disk.
Task Coach 1.3.34 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 865.28 KB (886042
bytes) on disk:
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- taskcoach_console.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This page is about Task Coach 1.3.34 version 1.3.34
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you uninstall Task Coach 1.3.34.Directories that were left behind:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\TaskCoach.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\templates\dueToday.tsktmpl
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Task Coach\templates\dueTomorrow.tsktmpl
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\taskcoach.exe
Task Coach 1.3.34 is a program by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Task Coach 1.3.34 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Task Coach 1.3.34 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Task Coach 1.3.34 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Task Coach 1.3.34". The Task Coach 1.3.34 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Task Coach 1.3.34 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Task Coach 1.3.34, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.34:
- The web site of the application is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task Coach 1.3.34.
8. After removing Task Coach 1.3.34, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Task Coach 1.3.34 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Task Coach 1.3.34 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Task Coach 1.3.34 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.34 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.34 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-01 10:11:07.450