Task Coach 1.3.31
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 from your PCFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. Open here
where you can read more on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Click on http://taskcoach.org/
to get more data about Task Coach 1.3.31 on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Task Coach 1.3.31 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". taskcoach.exe is the Task Coach 1.3.31's primary executable file and it occupies around 117.50 KB (120320 bytes) on disk.
Task Coach 1.3.31 contains of the executables below. They occupy 865.28 KB (886042
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- taskcoach_console.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Task Coach 1.3.31 version 1.3.31
Task Coach 1.3.31 is a program offered by the software company Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Task Coach 1.3.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "Task Coach 1.3.31". If it is installed on your PC the Task Coach 1.3.31 program will be found automatically. After you select Task Coach 1.3.31 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Task Coach 1.3.31, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.31:
- The publisher is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31.
8. After uninstalling Task Coach 1.3.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Task Coach 1.3.31 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Task Coach 1.3.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.31 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:17:07.543