Task Coach 1.3.31
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 from your PCFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. Open here
where you can read more on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Click on http://taskcoach.org/
to get more data about Task Coach 1.3.31 on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Task Coach 1.3.31 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". taskcoach.exe is the Task Coach 1.3.31's primary executable file and it occupies around 117.50 KB (120320 bytes) on disk.
Task Coach 1.3.31 contains of the executables below. They occupy 865.28 KB (886042
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- taskcoach_console.exe (20.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Task Coach 1.3.31 version 1.3.31
Task Coach 1.3.31 is a program offered by the software company Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Some people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Task Coach 1.3.31 or simply click the Search field and type in "Task Coach 1.3.31". If it is installed on your PC the Task Coach 1.3.31 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Task Coach 1.3.31 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Task Coach 1.3.31, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.31:
- The web site of the application is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task Coach 1.3.31.
8. After uninstalling Task Coach 1.3.31, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Task Coach 1.3.31 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Task Coach 1.3.31 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.31 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.31 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-07 12:17:07.543