Task Coach 1.3.3
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.3 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.3 from your systemFrank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte
. You can read more on Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Task Coach 1.3.3 at http://taskcoach.org/
. Usually the Task Coach 1.3.3 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Task Coach 1.3.3's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". taskcoach.exe is the Task Coach 1.3.3's main executable file and it occupies circa 117.50 KB (120320 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Task Coach 1.3.3. They take about 845.28 KB (865562
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3.3
of Task Coach 1.3.3.
Task Coach 1.3.3 is an application by Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Task Coach 1.3.3 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Task Coach 1.3.3 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Task Coach 1.3.3". If it is installed on your PC the Task Coach 1.3.3 application will be found very quickly. After you click Task Coach 1.3.3 in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Task Coach 1.3.3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.3:
- The web site of the application is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Task Coach 1.3.3.
8. After removing Task Coach 1.3.3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Coach 1.3.3 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Task Coach 1.3.3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Task Coach 1.3.3 by Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte from your PC, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.3 by Frank Niessink and Jerome Laheurte is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-07 14:10:24.397