Task Coach 1.3.22
Task Coach 1.3.22 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.22 from your computerFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. You can read more on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Task Coach 1.3.22 can be found at http://taskcoach.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TaskCoach directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Task Coach 1.3.22 is "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled taskcoach.exe and it has a size of 117.50 KB (120320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Task Coach 1.3.22. They take about 845.28 KB (865562
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Task Coach 1.3.22 version 1.3.22
Task Coach 1.3.22 is a program released by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Task Coach 1.3.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Task Coach 1.3.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Task Coach 1.3.22 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Task Coach 1.3.22". If it exists on your system the Task Coach 1.3.22 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Task Coach 1.3.22 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Task Coach 1.3.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.22:
- The web site of the application is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Task Coach 1.3.22.
8. After removing Task Coach 1.3.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Coach 1.3.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Task Coach 1.3.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Task Coach 1.3.22 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.22 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:16:55.313