Task Coach 1.3.22
Task Coach 1.3.22 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Task Coach 1.3.22 from your computerFrank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf
. You can read more on Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Task Coach 1.3.22 can be found at http://taskcoach.org/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\TaskCoach directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Task Coach 1.3.22 is "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe". The application's main executable file is titled taskcoach.exe and it has a size of 117.50 KB (120320 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Task Coach 1.3.22. They take about 845.28 KB (865562
bytes) on disk.
- taskcoach.exe (117.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.28 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
This info is about Task Coach 1.3.22 version 1.3.22
Task Coach 1.3.22 is a program released by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase Task Coach 1.3.22 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Task Coach 1.3.22 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Task Coach 1.3.22 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Task Coach 1.3.22". The Task Coach 1.3.22 app will be found very quickly. When you select Task Coach 1.3.22 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Task Coach 1.3.22, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Task Coach 1.3.22:
- The publisher is: http://taskcoach.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\TaskCoach\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Task Coach 1.3.22.
8. After removing Task Coach 1.3.22, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Coach 1.3.22 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Task Coach 1.3.22 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Task Coach 1.3.22 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf from your computer, we are not saying that Task Coach 1.3.22 by Frank Niessink, Jerome Laheurte, and Aaron Wolf is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Task Coach 1.3.22 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 03:16:55.313