Task Blocker 1.5
Task Blocker 1.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Task Blocker 1.5 from your systemMarco Baccarani
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Marco Baccarani. You can see more info on Task Blocker 1.5 at http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskblocker/
. Usually the Task Blocker 1.5 application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Task Blocker 1.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Task Blocker 1.5's primary file takes about 176.00 KB (180224 bytes) and its name is TaskBlocker.exe.
The executable files below are part of Task Blocker 1.5. They take an average of 875.99 KB (897013
bytes) on disk.
- TaskBlocker.exe (176.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (699.99 KB)
The current page applies to Task Blocker 1.5 version 1.5
If you are manually uninstalling Task Blocker 1.5 we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Task Blocker 1.5 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker
Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\config.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\history.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\LICENSE.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\README.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\TaskBlocker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\tasklist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.exe
Task Blocker 1.5 is an application released by Marco Baccarani. Some people decide to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Task Blocker 1.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Task Blocker 1.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Task Blocker 1.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Task Blocker 1.5". If it exists on your system the Task Blocker 1.5 program will be found very quickly. When you click Task Blocker 1.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Task Blocker 1.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Task Blocker 1.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://sourceforge.net/projects/taskblocker/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Task Blocker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Task Blocker 1.5.
8. After uninstalling Task Blocker 1.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Task Blocker 1.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Task Blocker 1.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Task Blocker 1.5 by Marco Baccarani from your computer, nor are we saying that Task Blocker 1.5 by Marco Baccarani is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Task Blocker 1.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 17:59:50.187