Tasallot_Dabirestan is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Tasallot_Dabirestan from your systemMojtame Allame
. Take a look here
for more details on Mojtame Allame. More data about the software Tasallot_Dabirestan can be seen at http://www.atcce.com
. Tasallot_Dabirestan is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasallot_Dabirestan directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasallot_Dabirestan\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Tasallot_Dabirestan. Tasallot_Dabirestan.exe is the Tasallot_Dabirestan's main executable file and it occupies close to 1.01 MB (1056286 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Tasallot_Dabirestan. They take an average of 2.29 MB (2400798
bytes) on disk.
- Tasallot_Dabirestan.exe (1.01 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.28 MB)
Tasallot_Dabirestan is an application marketed by Mojtame Allame. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Tasallot_Dabirestan is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Tasallot_Dabirestan from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Tasallot_Dabirestan or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Tasallot_Dabirestan". The Tasallot_Dabirestan program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Tasallot_Dabirestan in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Tasallot_Dabirestan, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Tasallot_Dabirestan:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.atcce.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Tasallot_Dabirestan\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Tasallot_Dabirestan.
8. After removing Tasallot_Dabirestan, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Tasallot_Dabirestan that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Tasallot_Dabirestan with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Tasallot_Dabirestan by Mojtame Allame from your computer, we are not saying that Tasallot_Dabirestan by Mojtame Allame is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Tasallot_Dabirestan in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-10-29 09:15:29.537