Targeted Descent is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Targeted Descent from your PCMyPlayCity, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on MyPlayCity, Inc.. Click on http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
to get more data about Targeted Descent on MyPlayCity, Inc.'s website. Targeted Descent is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Targeted Descent folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove Targeted Descent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Targeted Descent\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. Targeted Descent.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.65 MB (1728512 bytes) on disk.
Targeted Descent is composed of the following executables which take 2.32 MB (2435866
bytes) on disk:
- Targeted Descent.exe (1.65 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.78 KB)
This info is about Targeted Descent version 1.0
Targeted Descent is a program marketed by the software company MyPlayCity, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE approach to remove Targeted Descent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Targeted Descent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Targeted Descent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Targeted Descent". The Targeted Descent program will be found automatically. When you select Targeted Descent in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Targeted Descent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Targeted Descent:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.MyPlayCity.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\MyPlayCity.com\Targeted Descent\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Targeted Descent.
8. After uninstalling Targeted Descent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Targeted Descent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Targeted Descent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Targeted Descent by MyPlayCity, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Targeted Descent by MyPlayCity, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Targeted Descent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 00:40:14.463