This web page is about Target 911 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Target 911 from your PCICO Technologies
. Additional info about ICO Technologies can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ICO Technologies\ICO Target 911\Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ICO Technologies\ICO Target 911\Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Target 911. The application's main executable file is labeled ICO.Target911.exe and its approximative size is 30.75 MB (32242176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Target 911. They take about 36.83 MB (38618390
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ICO.Core.Messenger.exe (124.50 KB)
- ICO.Core.OfflineSyncService.exe (50.00 KB)
- ICO.Core.SyncService.exe (50.50 KB)
- ICO.Core.TasksServer.exe (66.00 KB)
- ICO.Core.TasksServerService.exe (51.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.CallCenterService.exe (214.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.CommandBoard.exe (3.08 MB)
- ICO.Target911.exe (30.75 MB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileApp.exe (288.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppInventory.exe (472.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppPatrols.exe (251.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppService.exe (110.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.PhoneInterface.exe (499.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.Shared.MapExplorer.exe (213.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.VehicleDashboard.exe (533.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (149.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Target 911 version 188.8.131.52
Target 911 is a program released by the software company ICO Technologies. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Target 911 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Target 911 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Target 911 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Target 911". If it exists on your system the Target 911 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Target 911 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Target 911, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Target 911.
8. After removing Target 911, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Target 911 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Target 911 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Target 911 by ICO Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that Target 911 by ICO Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Target 911 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 13:28:37.967