This web page is about Target 911 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Target 911 from your systemICO Technologies
. Additional info about ICO Technologies can be read here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ICO Technologies\ICO Target 911\Manager folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ICO Technologies\ICO Target 911\Manager\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Target 911. The application's main executable file is labeled ICO.Target911.exe and its approximative size is 30.75 MB (32242176 bytes).
The executables below are part of Target 911. They take about 36.83 MB (38618390
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ICO.Core.Messenger.exe (124.50 KB)
- ICO.Core.OfflineSyncService.exe (50.00 KB)
- ICO.Core.SyncService.exe (50.50 KB)
- ICO.Core.TasksServer.exe (66.00 KB)
- ICO.Core.TasksServerService.exe (51.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.CallCenterService.exe (214.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.CommandBoard.exe (3.08 MB)
- ICO.Target911.exe (30.75 MB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileApp.exe (288.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppInventory.exe (472.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppPatrols.exe (251.00 KB)
- ICO.Target911.MobileAppService.exe (110.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.PhoneInterface.exe (499.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.Shared.MapExplorer.exe (213.50 KB)
- ICO.Target911.VehicleDashboard.exe (533.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (149.77 KB)
The current web page applies to Target 911 version 18.104.22.168
only. For other Target 911 versions please click below:
Target 911 is an application released by ICO Technologies. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to uninstall Target 911 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Target 911 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Target 911 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Target 911". If it is installed on your PC the Target 911 app will be found very quickly. When you click Target 911 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Target 911, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Target 911.
8. After uninstalling Target 911, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Target 911 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Target 911 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Target 911 by ICO Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that Target 911 by ICO Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Target 911 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 13:28:37.967