Target 3001! V16 discover
This page is about Target 3001! V16 discover for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Target 3001! V16 discover from your PCIng. Buero FRIEDRICH
. You can find out more on Ing. Buero FRIEDRICH or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\ibf\TarV16\discover directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Target 3001! V16 discover is C:\Program Files\ibf\TarV16\discover\Uninstall.exe. tarv16.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 4.36 MB (4570400 bytes) on disk.
Target 3001! V16 discover installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.56 MB (11072839
bytes) on disk.
- setup_electra_250pin.exe (5.78 MB)
- sim.exe (224.85 KB)
- tarv16.exe (4.36 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (42.55 KB)
- Updater.exe (168.00 KB)
The current web page applies to Target 3001! V16 discover version 300116
Target 3001! V16 discover is an application offered by Ing. Buero FRIEDRICH. Some computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Target 3001! V16 discover is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Target 3001! V16 discover from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Target 3001! V16 discover or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Target 3001! V16 discover". If it is installed on your PC the Target 3001! V16 discover app will be found automatically. After you click Target 3001! V16 discover in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Target 3001! V16 discover, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Target 3001! V16 discover.
8. After removing Target 3001! V16 discover, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Target 3001! V16 discover which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Target 3001! V16 discover using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Target 3001! V16 discover by Ing. Buero FRIEDRICH from your computer, we are not saying that Target 3001! V16 discover by Ing. Buero FRIEDRICH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Target 3001! V16 discover in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-12 09:23:52.943