Target is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Target from your systemPokki
. Take a look here
for more details on Pokki. Target is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Pokki\Engine folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Target is "%LOCALAPPDATA%\Pokki\Engine\HostAppService.exe" /UNINSTALLd2195951a5515cd020c9c4c4b3367413b4d0150a. HostAppService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 7.48 MB (7842632 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Target. They take about 19.14 MB (20074456
bytes) on disk.
- HostAppService.exe (7.48 MB)
- HostAppServiceUpdater.exe (9.76 MB)
- StartMenuIndexer.exe (1.84 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124363
Target is an application offered by Pokki. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Target is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Target from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Target or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Target". If it is installed on your PC the Target application will be found very quickly. When you select Target in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Target, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Target.
8. After uninstalling Target, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Target that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Target with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Target by Pokki from your PC, nor are we saying that Target by Pokki is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Target in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-10 11:51:04.350